Monday, October 29, 2018

Adventure Awaits Inside


Hi Welcome back today to my blog! I recently joined the The Library Challenge's and today I seen the new book had changed to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Challenge #19. I knew I wanted to make a door card. I had forgotten the old size that I made for my fishing card...so I just made new dimensions. 


Here is the front of the card. Pretty simple... 5.5 tall x 8.75 long and scored at 2 1/8 on both ends. The door pieces are all distress ink and I printed up the Narnia font from my computer. On the top I added a Martha Stewart punch. The door knobs are black bling. 


Here is the inside....Lots of Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts and a Tim Holtz tree. The hillside border is from Lawn Fawn....one of my favorite die cuts. I kept one side blank for my own personal sentiment. 


A closer view....
Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I love your take on the challenge - very innovative. The use of die-cuts is great, and that lion is very cute. Lynda :)

Marina said...

Perfect! What a fabulous card . I love that you've decorated the inside of the doors too -like a triptych. Thanks for joining The Library.