Saturday, October 27, 2018

May the Joy and Wonder of Christmas be Yours!


Hi everyone! Welcome back to another Christmas card that I made for this upcoming holiday. I was in the mood for pinks but somehow I ended up with mint greens? LOL I bought this Kaisercraft paper last year and barely used it...so I thought I should bring it out this year. 


I used some old Recollections roses and a new 49 Market flower. The sentiment is from scrapbook.com exclusive stamps and I used some Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts. Inside I used a Martha Stewart Icicle punch.


The Impression Obsession tree have pearls on top....so elegant. 

Entering card into these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Come back tomorrow for the pink inspired card! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card, love your colour choice and design.
Thank you for joining our 'Pearls and gems ' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

Lovely colours and a really beautiful Christmas card for our 'pearls and gems' theme at Alsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, lovely use of pearls.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m