Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Nightmare Before Christmas


Hello! Hope you are having a great weekend. I wanted to make a Jack Skellington card for Halloween..I guess you could use it for Christmas too? I was inspired by my favorite The Nightmare Before Christmas coffee cup and it happens to have these colors.  


Inside, I used more die cuts another moon. 


I Love the way it turned out. (I printed the Jack and Zero on the computer reinforced it with yardstick and fussy cut out. All the other die cuts are from Cheery Lynn Designs. 

Entering this card into the following:



Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is an awesome card. Great dies.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Awesome Halloween card and also a fabuloys take in Dracula! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative With Stamps!

Marina said...

I love how all the elements overlap and spill over each other - a really fun and lively effect.Thanks for joining The Library.

Dorlene Durham said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS