Sunday, October 14, 2018

Pink Christmas


Hi! It's Sunday and it is really beautiful here in the valley of the sun...a bit cloudy and yet weather is perfect at a comfortable 72 degrees. I wanted to make a Pink Christmas card today. I used the fun patterned papers from Doodlebug for my basic colors and added flowers, tree, greenery and ornaments. 


I used the new scrapbook.com hybrid ink called "candy shop pink" with the new "holly jolly stamps" I had to use the Cheery Lynn Designs poinsettia in pink with greenery from Impression Obsession. The beautiful tree is from Tim Holtz and I added tiny bling to the top of the tree. The ornaments I have had forever and I added some bling ribbon. One the bottom I used Lawn Fawn hillside die cut. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: