Friday, October 12, 2018

Thanks For Owl You Do


Hello Happy Friday!! Today, I was finally able to put together a card for the 
Lawn Fawn Challenge #38 Awesome Autumn. I have been collecting some Lawn Fawn die cuts and stamps slowly....I sure do want them all! I love the adorable images. 


I recently made a card for my sister in law, but I think I like this one more. So, I will mail this one instead. I used Lawn Fawn Patterned paper Perfectly Plaid Fall with 7 different die cuts and stamps. 
Puffy Cloud Boarders, Stitched Borders, Slide on Over, Stitched Hillside Borders, Costume Party and So Owlsome. 


The inspiration! Thank you! 


Thanks for stopping by today!  
Hugs Lisa 


1 comment:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a beautiful fall card! LOVE the plaid and color harmony - very well done! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin