Saturday, October 6, 2018

Happy World Card Making Day....Fall


Hello again! Happy World Card Making Day! Today I'm sharing with you a new card using more of the lovely Carta Bella Fall Break Collection! I bought it from Scrapbook.com this summer and well, I think it is time to start mailing these autumn/fall card out. 


I used a Cheery Lynn Designs die cut and a swirly die cut from Memory Box. I love all the chipboard pieces from Carta Bella. It made this card easy to make. 


My inspirational photo from a monthly card challenge over at scrapbook.com


Entering this card into Cookie Challenge #104


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Sooooo cute!!!!! Good luck on your entery!!!! Thank you for entering in If you Give a Crafter a Cookie
CuteNCrafty Mommy