Saturday, May 5, 2018

Good Things


Hi Happy NSD! I was in the mood for flowers today. I wanted to use this month's Viva La Verve May 2018 sketch too. I look forward to the new sketches every month. Thx Julee! I was also inspired by this week's Cookie Challenge #93. Love the fairies and I thought I would try my coloring skills again...LOL


The papers are from Lawn Fawn and I die cut the the flowers and colored them to match the colors o the image. Gala Glitz in the centers. The sentiment is from Verve stamps. The banner, larger flowers and flourish are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I used my favorite Martha Stewart punch in the center. 


The beautiful sketch! 


Cookie Challenge #93...The green was my inspiration color too. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great scrappy weekend!
Hugs Lisa 

6 comments:

Debra Davison said...

LOVE the combo of blues AND orange !! This card is so sweet- perfect fairy design !! Thank you for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! Please join us again !! Debra Davison / Design Team

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

I love the colors! Cute card:) Thank you for entering in If You Give a Crafter a Cookie
CuteNCrafty Mommy

Jonnece said...

Fabulous card. Your colour choice is perfect. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just the sweetest. Love that darling little fairy. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve, Lisa!

Georgiana said...

So pretty! Love the color combination and the flowers.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the sweet fairy and the colors combination.