Sunday, October 28, 2018

So Grateful For You


Hi! So, I mentioned yesterday that I was in the mood for a pink card and so I happened to be looking at The Card Concept #100 Elegant Fall & Special Celebration!, photo and this is what I came up with today. It is light pinks and very shabby chic. 


I added flowers from my stash, the sentiment is from Verve stamped with the new hybrid inks from scrapbook.com I used pumpkins from Cheery Lynn Designs in pink and white and colored the tips with green Nuvo marker. I also die cut out the vines and colored the leaves with the same marker. 


I added tiny pearls to the center of the light pink flowers and a few more pearls throughout. 

Here is the fabulous inspiration! Thank You!


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great Sunday! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous shabby chic card, and you pulled all the best elements from the inspiration photo.

Susan Powell said...

This is really pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.