Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Believe in the Magic of Christmas


Good Morning! I wanted to make some more Christmas cards to send out this season. I originally was going to make this card for a CAS Moonlight challenge. It started off that way actually more elegant. Then somehow I couldn't help myself and added all the adorable Lawn Fawn stamps. It is not so CAS anymore. Oh well....


The background houses are from Cheery Lynn Designs. The beautiful fir trees are from Impression Obsession and the gorgeous sentiment is from scrapbook.com called Holly Jolly sentiments. 


I just love th tiny santa over the moon. The stitched circle is one of my favorite die cuts also the stitched hillside borders.


Love the sentiment stamp set from scrapbook.com too! Been using it a lot for lots of my holiday cards this year...

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: