Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving


Hi again! I have to share this card that I lifted from scrapbook.com with this adorable fox. You can see original HERE. I bought this adorable fox from Cheery Lynn Designs before they became Maker's Movement. I originally bought him because my youngest daughter loves foxes and I figured I would use it one day. 


The papers are from Carta Bella called Fall Break. They are wonderful for all your autumn, thanksgiving cards and layouts. I sure was having a rough time to use my Darice woodgrain embossing plate. Finally!!! I figured out how to get it to work out in my cuttlebug with my spellbinders plates. 


The sentiment by Verve was stamped in scrapbook.com exclusive hybrid ink. This one is called "Autumn Leaves" I sure was a lucky girl to receive all the colors from scrapbook.com Thank you sooooo much!!!

Im entering this card into this week's Cupcake Challenge #456 using orange, yellow and brown.
I Love the yummy reese's cupcakes too! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Gorgeous fox card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
-Sandy, DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so adorable!

Quillish said...

What a fabulous card, love the way you used the colors of the challenge. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani