Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sending Warm Wishes


Hi! Welcome back to my blog. I can't believe it has been almost a full week of no crafting? Well, yesterday I did go to the local card convention and sure did stock up on lots of goodies. Things I need right? Well, I wanted to make a card for the Lawn Fawn Challenge # 39 Bling it Out. Here is what I came up with for the challenge. 


My bling was sequins and glitter pen on the trees. I just bought this adorable Yeti stamps and die cuts yesterday! Too cute! The sentiment  have had since last year and I used new papers from Lawn fawn too. 


I also used stitched hillside and rectangle from Lawn Fawn. Here is the inspirational photo. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Sunday!
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a beautiful and fun card! LOVE all the glitter!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

Samantha Mann said...

YAY!!!! that yeti ALWAYS makes me smile!! love love love this guy! and your card is perfect!! wow! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)