Monday, November 5, 2018

Merry and Bright


Good Morning! Happy Monday...well, I wish I could say that Im home today crafting but Im not...off to work later this morning. I wanted to share with you a new card that is part of my stash going out this holiday season. It actually started off looking just HORRIBLE! However, somehow I was able to pull it together...now Im a bit happier.


I used lots of die cuts and layered them under the holly and flower. The trees are new from Rubbernecker Stamps that I just purchased on Sunday....with lots of other new goodies... The paper is from Our Daily Bread, it is their new Christmas paper collection for this year. The sentiment is from scrapbook.com called "Holly Jolly sentiments" I used their red hybrid ink to stamp it on the white paper. 



A closer view with the cute little red dots that I seem to be going to a lot for decorating my trees this year....
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa

No comments: