Saturday, November 17, 2018

Sending Joy for the Holidays


Hi, Hope you having a great Saturday! Today, I was able to play in my scrap room. I have been playing with these adorable Lawn Fawn stars but I especially LOVE the peek boo backdrop! I think because I can make multiple little scenes in the 4 sections. Also I love the stitched look.



The color theme was inspired by the Color Throwdown. 



A closer view! 

Entering in the following Challenges:






There are four reader and four scenes. 

What You Love To Do At  Christmas


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I LOVE reading all your comments! 
Have a great day...
Hugs Lisa 

7 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card! Love the scene/s you created! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Darlene said...

What fun! This is just awesome! Thanks so much for playing in our Alphabet Challenge! Good Luck and please come back next month!

Darlene
Alphabet Challenge DT
ALPHABET CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Kath said...

A fabulous fun card. Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland.
Kath x

Broni said...

Oh my! How fun is this!!? Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

(Please use the new Inlinkz next time. You should no longer have any problems. Just log in using either Google or Facebook and you should be able to add your link no trouble.)

Janice said...

Fabulous card, I love the different window scenes.
Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Cazro said...

A fabulous card, I love how you did different shapes for the 4 scenes. Thanks for joining in our Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.