Sunday, November 11, 2018

Holiday Greetings


Hi! Im so excited to share this new Lawn Fawn card. I have been getting lots of new stamps and die cuts lately. I was so happy to get the Peek A Boo Backdrop. I have seen it used a lot recently and I had to have it too. I thought it was perfect to make my little scenes for this week's Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 40- Color Inspiration.


I used some of the new Really Rainbow Christmas paper along with Lawn Fawn Winter Village and die cuts. I also used some old Lawn Fawn hillside borders and Ready Set Snow stamps. 


Had fun making this adorable card! Thanks Lawn Fawn for the inspiration! 


Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Samantha Mann said...

this is SO fun!! loooove that rainbow banner!! loooove the bright, happy colors!! it's totally my kind of christmas card!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)