Sunday, November 25, 2018

Oh Star of Wonder...Star of Night


Hi Welcome back! It has been a while since I last was in my scrap room....first of all I was pretty sick all week....still a little bit left... second, my mother is in town visiting. Thank goodness she didn't get my cold!!! The card today was inspired by the sketch by Paper Players and the colors from Color Throwdown. Thank you both! 


The sentiment is from Scrapbook.com. The adorable pine cones and pin branches are from Our Daily Bread. I have been looking for something like this for a long time now! The flowers are from Recollections and I had to add some bling. 


Entering in these challenges:



The fabulous sketch: Paper Players 420


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Hugs Lisa 

6 comments:

Shirley Gentry said...

Love your card and the color combo.

Wanda Cullen said...

A beautiful layered design! You rocked the throwdown colors and I'm so glad you were able to join us in the challenge!

Vickie Z said...

Those pine cones and flowers are lovely! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh wow! Lisa I just love all of the awesome details you added to your fabulously festive card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

laurie said...

Lisa this is stunning! I love the blooms with the pine cones...beautiful.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players, so happy you joined us!

Cindy Gay said...

A very nice card (looks nice on the inside too!