Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


Hi! Been home with a serious sinus cold! So I wanted to make this card for days now. I bought the apartment die cut at my local card convention and wanted to make a holiday scene. The only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted to make the awning red and white. 


I used the adorable Lawn Fawn stamps and die cuts. They are new this year. 


The top sentiment and the cute frame are also from Lawn Fawn. 


I added foam for a 3D effect. 

Entering in the following challenges:





Thanks for stopping by today! 
Getting some rest....
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

papercraftingprincess said...

Lisa, this is super sweet...it makes me think of an apartment at the North Pole :) Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

Lia said...

I found your blog and I like your creations so much. I became your follower beacuse I like to enjoy more of these!
Lia xx

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What an adorable elf house and love the windows...I really have to use some of my window cards, they make for perfect scenes. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.