Saturday, November 10, 2018

Autumn Blessings


Hi Happy Saturday! How is everyone's weekend going? I hope wonderful. I was able to play a bit today in my scrap room....left my table a mess but I will clean it up in a bit. Im so excited to share this card that was inspired by a few challenges this week. First I love the autumn colors and these new papers from Pink & Main are perfect! 


I was looking around for a new sketch and I love layering so I decided to just look back on Mojo Monday to see ones that I may not have made in the past....Needless to say I was excited to see that Julee has decided to make a new sketch aging for MOJO MONDAY #502, I missed the week before #501 but Im sure I will get to it soon. 


I used Cheery Lynn Designs Pumpkins and the spins and sentiment are from Verve. 







Thanks for stopping by today...
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love how you combined those colors ... especially the unexpected blue polka dot leaves.

Creating with Susan said...

Love this!! You used the patterned paper beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful, Lisa! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Kelly S said...

So festive and fun with that beautiful plaid!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Lisa, you mixed these patterned papers so beautifully! Love your gorgeous fall design! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!