Monday, November 26, 2018

Happy Holidays


Hello! Hope you are having a great Monday! Today, I wanted to share with you a card for the upcoming holidays inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch and the Card Concept #102. 


I was in the traditional Christmas colors mood. The sentiment is from Verve. The poinsettias and holly leaves are from Cheery Lynn Designs, the lacey circles are from Spellbinders and the trees are from Impression Obsession 


A closer view....








Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Lisa! Love those pearl ornaments! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Wendy Bellino said...

WOW!This is just beautiful and I love that you added a bit of decoration to the inside of the card to match. I'm so glad you shared this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT