Saturday, May 2, 2020

You Brighten My Life

Hi Happy Saturday! Today Im sharing with you a card that I made for this week's Lawn Fawnatics #75 Spectacular Skies. I was inspired by my sunrises here in Arizona. The colors are beautiful and the mountains represent Four Peaks. When I seen the photo inspiration that was the first thing that came to my mind. 


I was hoping to add some cacti but it is still in the mail....next time. I have to say...Im so in LOVE with the new cloudy stencil. It makes such beautiful skies! 


A closer view.....with the sun peeking through...


The awesome inspiration! Thanks


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Stay safe! 
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

this is so cool!! i LOVE this card!! it looks like a place I want to go visit! and right now! ha!!! soooo pretty and the palm trees are the perfect pairing! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Spectacular Skies challenge! :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a dazzling, eye-catchingly awesome design.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Lisa Lynn said...

Great colored clouds on your beautiful card.

Gab said...

Really gorgeous sky