Monday, May 25, 2020

Sprinkled with Stardust

Hi! Hope everyone is enjoying a long weekend. Today, I was feeling sleepy all day and then after a quick cat nap, I seen this week's colors for the Cupcake Inspiration #494. Pink colors seem to work easy for me lately, so I also was inspired by a Chanel birthday theme. 


I love the polka dots and stripes papers from Echo Park. The Recollections cream flowers have to be one of my favorite flowers because they are roses but are flatter. 


The new Iridescent bubbles I recently bought from Lawn fawn are soooooo beautiful! I also used ny glitter brush on the dandelions for so more bling. 


The inspirational colors....Thx


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Your card is beautiful! All the layering your did and pretty flowers are great. FYI we are having a Design Team Call, if you are interested in applying. Deadline is May 31st. See our blog for details. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great day!
-Sandy, DT

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Such a glamorous, feminine, richly detailed greeting. Like all of your (stunning!) work, I love it to bits!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Claire said...

This is stunning. Such a gorgeous design