Sunday, May 31, 2020

Deeper Than The Ocean

Hi! Today Im sharing a new card inspired by this week's Color Throwdown #595. I have obsessed with stripes and dots for quite some time now. I was originally thinking of Tiffany but then I decided to go with the ocean. I just love the water and have been missing it....see you soon...


I decided to put my sentiment on vellum to show the striped paper and added little bubbles. 


Lace and of course pearls...the pearls are in the ocean...


A wave and some coral. 


Thanks for the inspiration...
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa your card is gorgeous. I just love those colors. I wanted to make something with them, but not sure that I will have time. You make such elegant creations!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Way to rock the throwdown colors in this beautiful floral collage! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

Claire said...

The way you have used the colours really compliments each other. I love it

Witchcrafted Life said...

Enchantingly gorgeous! I'm smitten with the mix of seagrass and flowers.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life