Monday, June 8, 2020

Tool Bag for Father's Day

Hi! Good morning! Today Im sharing with you this fun tool bag using the beautiful die cuts from Our Daily Bread Timeless tote and tool set. I have had these die cuts for years and my girlfriend made my an adorable bag for Christmas. The measurements are 5" x 2" x 4" so it is really a nice size to put all kinds of goodies inside. 


Here is a side view....I love the mesh sides...Most of the examples I seen are for cute girly bags but I decided to make mine for a man.


I used the mesh side for more pockets in the back too. 


The front pocket has room for a gift card or a note with a magnetic closure. 


The inspirations:

Entering this tool bag into the Cookie Challenge #143



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

America said...

Im blown away by the awesomeness o this amazing tool bag. WOW detailing and perfect colors. LOVE THIS! Great work. Would love to see you sharing these fantastic designs at the new “Masculine Cards" Facebook group to help inspire creativity. Hope you'll join us! :)

World of Michael Trent said...

This is AWESOME! I love how you thought outside the box and made something that was not a card. It's an amazing project and I might need to get my hands on those dies. Thanks for joining us on the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog!

Anne Temple said...

This is fabulous! I love how you converted that tote into a tool box! So cute and creative. Thanks for sharing it with us for the DRU Challenge.

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow!!! Awesome!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper