Monday, June 22, 2020

Seas the Day

Good Morning! This is a new card inspired by a couple of challenges out there. I love the ocean and big lakes. I usually don't ever make 2 of the same cards but I really loved a card that I made last year and so I was inspired to make something similar again. Here is the Original that I made last year. 


The patterned papers are from Graphic 45. Everything looks more blue tines here but the colors are closer to teal. I never have used the tiny beach house yet by Marrianne Designs. I love it! 


Yes, I made a new shaker card too. Ive been in that kind of mood lately. LOL


Entering into these challenges this week. 





Die cuts used from Marrianne Designs, Tutti, Impression Obsession, Scrapman, Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

What a fun shaker card. Love your Beach house with all the fun layers. So much texture and dimension. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.

Kathy
DRU DT

Witchcrafted Life said...

Splendidly lovely design! This makes me long to visit the ocean again all the more. Doubt doing so will happen this year, but hopefully, it will be much safer to travel again by this time next year.


Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life