Sunday, June 14, 2020

You are One in a Melon!

Hi, Today Im sharing with you a new card for a colleague of mine who has taken several days of my call. I haven't really liked taking call for years and she has been a lifesaver. I wanted to make something with these adorable watermelon shakers and so the whole card was based around it. 


I recently bought a bunch a papers on clearance from Echo Park...loved it! I have some left over flowers and I used some flourishes from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


The sentiment was printed on the computer. 


Here is the amazing Mojo Monday #538 sketch that I used by Julie...Thx


Im also entering this into Festive Friday FF0061
I used citrus fruits, flowers, green, pink, "sweet sentiment"



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card, Lisa! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Oh my stars (or would that be "seeds"? :D), this is absolutely adorable + summery + gorgeous. Awesome sunny season make!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lisa! Those watermelon shakers are awesome. Your friend will LOVE this card. I'm glad you shared with us at Festive Friday!