Friday, June 19, 2020

Thinking of You

Hi, It is with more sadness this week at work for more losses. Im not sure what is going on but it sure is scary. Nothing to do with the covid. I have made 2 cards and one more to go. Im not sure which card should go to whom...I will let my peers figure it out. 


I based the card on the sketch from Mojo Monday #539. Thx Julee. 


A closer view....I love the recollection flowers and I used some leftover ribbon and patterned paper. 


The beautiful sketch.....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Claire said...

Really sorry for your losses. Your cards are lovely I really like your choice of colour schemes

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are so elegant, Lisa. So sorry for your losses!

Witchcrafted Life said...

My deepest and most heartfelt condolences the losses in your life. May serenity be with you and all those impacted by the passing of these individuals.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life