Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Happy BIRD Day

Hi, I finished this card yesterday and was able to upload it today. I made a card inspired by the Cupcake Challenge #496. I have had the die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs for quite some time now. However this is the first time breaking out the flamingo from Elizabeth Crafts. Super cute and easy to put together. 


I love the pinks, oranges and green together too. 


I actually used several scraps of papers too. 


My inspiration from the flamingo and orange flowers. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 



4 comments:

Claire said...

A really fun design and matches the colour scheme brilliantly

Sandy said...

Beautiful flamingo card. I love how you matched inside too. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Please come play again.
-Sandy, DT

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a vibrant, delightfully awesome b-day greeting. This jazzy palette could easily be the official one for summertime.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Lady Joyful said...

Really beautiful card and great use of dies! Thank you for joining our colour palette challenge at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT