Friday, May 22, 2020

Donut Worry...Be Happy

Hi! TGIF! Today I was looking for some inspiration to make a card after having a really busy week of working. I seen the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop 2020 and when I seen the image I knew I wanted to make something just like it. 


Here is my take for the Hop. I have been wanting to use these donuts from Lawn fawn for a while now. The sun and the coffee cups are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I have been using the cloud stencil and I just love the way it comes out. 


The happy face is from Lawn Fawn too. It's part of the Let's Toast set


The tiny ice cubes are also from Lawn fawn.


Thanks fro stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay for coffee + donuts!
This is such a cute card!

mamawcindy said...

Super cute card. Perfect for the hop. I haven't got around to making one for the hop yet. Hopefully will find time tomorrow. Happy weekend to you!
cindys-greencricut

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Lisa. I wondered if you would be getting busy since I know our local hospitals are starting to do surgeries again.

Billie A said...

Cute card and scene

New Creations said...

Perfect combo with donuts, love this cute scene!

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a cute little scene!

Sandra said...

such a cute card!!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Fun design! Love it!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

This is so stinking cute! Those colors are amazing!

Maria said...

A fun happy coffee card, love it!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and sure to cheer one up.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute scene!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a wonderfully cute and cheerful design! Those vibrantly frosted doughnuts really do look good enough to eat.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life