Sunday, May 17, 2020

You're Smokin'

Hi Happy Sunday! 
Today Im sharing another project inspired by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #76 Anything But A Card. I have owned this Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up for a long long time and yet I have never used it until today....WOW! It is soooo easy to put together I love it. 


I decided to make a BBQ grill and of course I had to make yummy BBQ foods to go in it. Layers of steak, hot dogs and hamburgers. I used red brad for knobs since I love Wolf Range. 


A side view...


Other side view...



The inspiration this week....thank you! 


Have a great day! 
Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Caly Person said...

This is so awesome, Lisa! I love your grill!! Thank you for playing along with Lawn Fawnatics!

francesca said...

super fun project! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

Gab said...

Oh wow, this is so cool!!

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is off-the-charts (and BBQ grills!) awesome. What a fun, fresh and completely fantastic design.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life