Saturday, May 23, 2020

Happy Birthday!

Hi! Today Im sharing with you a new card inspired by the Card Concept #135 and Mojo Monday sketch #537. This card is for my aunt since her birthday is on the 4th of July. It also happens to be my favorite holiday of the year. 


I just love the cupcake from Lawn Fawn and all the bling like fireworks. 


The sentiment is from scrapbook.com 


The picture inspiration...I was inspired by the the patriotic theme and lots of layers.


The sketch....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa another wonderful card. Yummy cupcake, bling and fireworks. Fourth of July is my favorite holiday too...that's when I first met my husband who now unfortunately has passed away.

Julie Gearinger said...

What a great card for your Aunt's birthday (we have two of our family members born on the 4th of July)!! Love the cupcake as well as the "fireworks" :-) Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can play along with us again soon!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow - this is awesome!! I love the papers, the cupcake, and fireworks on this awesome red, white, and blue card!! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such a vibrant, awesomely cool card! And what a meaningful joy to share one's birthday with that of our their nation.

Up here in Canada, our country's b-day is July 1st. My own falls a few days later on the 10th, and even with 1.5 weeks between the two dates, I've always felt an even closer kinship with Canada Day due to my birthday's proximity to it (and vice versa).

I hope that you and your aunt both have thoroughly terrific celebrations on the 4th!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Bernadette Bliss said...

This is one adorable and well-executed card! I was drawn to it immediately.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card, Lisa! Love those fireworks.