Saturday, May 23, 2020

Welcome Baby Girl (And More Laundry)

Hi Welcome back! Today Im sharing with you another new card that I made for my girlfriend who is having a baby girl in July. I was inspired by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #77 Oh Baby. I have had this set for a long time and I sure was ready to bring it out again. 


I love the speckled and gingham papers too.


I used a dark chocolate ink for the sentiment. 


The baby inspiration! 


Here is another version of the card except I added some Prima flowers and a swirl die cut


A side view....


A closer view....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Gab said...

This is so cute!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Seriously adorable!

Huge and very happy congratulations to your friend on her new bundle of joy.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Samantha Mann said...

this is really sweet! super love the pinks! love the laundry line!! adorable! thank you SO much for helping to celebrate the newest Fawnie with the Lawn Fawnatics baby challenge! :)