Thursday, April 30, 2020

You Are Sweet

Hello! Today I'm sharing a new shaker card that was inspired by a cupcake shaker card using these adorable shaker strawberries. I love strawberries too. The ice cream is from Lawn fawn nd theStrawberries are from Impression Obsession. I added some white pearls for the seeds.


I have to tell you how much I love this paper pack from Echo Park It was perfect to have a festive, kind of sweet treat theme. 


I layered the sweet die cut 3 times, hot pink, white and brown. Loving the chocolate ice cream too! YUM


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Stay Safe
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW that is stunning and looks yummy.

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is sooo fabulously sweet (literally), fun, colourful and creative. Your cards are such immense favourites + sources of inspiration for me (thank you wholeheartedly for that).

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life