Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wishing You A Blessed Easter

Hi! Sharing today a shabby chic/vintage Easter card that I was inspired by The Card Concept #132. I have had this cross from when I used to design for Heartfelt Creations years ago. I loved a card that was made by Andrea Ewen and so I had to lift it. Thank you! Different flowers, sentiment and papers though. I chose peach/pink because it is my aunt favorite color. 


A side view....


I also layered a sheer ribbon around the cross. Its a soft extra accent....


The inspirational photo....


Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Have a Blessed Easter and stay safe.

Nancy Penir said...

Your detailing is exquisite! So very lovely. And so glad you played along with us at the Card Concept.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such an elegantly beautiful Eastertime make. I especially adore the soft, warm, feminine colour palette and use of distressed edges.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life