Monday, April 20, 2020

Thank You Nurses

Hi! Hope everyone is having a nice Monday. Well, Im still barely working and I will be off for the next few days too. Meanwhile I was looking around for some inspiration on different blog and I ran across Festive Friday National Nurses Day. I picked Red, Cross Shape, Appreciation Sentiment, Superheroes, Hearts, Medical Imagery, and Green. You only need 3 but I ended up with 7.


This is a dedication to all the nurses out there working hard with Covid 19 patients. I am also an RN but I work in surgery and since all elective cases are cxd at this time. I don't work as much....however when this passes it sure will super crazy! 


So a closer view. I used polka dots on kraft to represent bandaids, stripes for candy strippers. LOL I actually had to read about my circuit for the superhero nurse. It had been years since I last used it...However it came out great 


Here is my inspiration...


Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Mali G said...

May I ask-What company do you use for your card base?

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a heart-touchingly beautiful card. You are such a dear, caring soul.


Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Lisa! What an adorable card! I love this nurse die cut. You did such a wonderful job incorporating so many elements from the Inspo List. Thank you for being a nurse, and thank you for sharing your card with us at Festive Friday!