Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday Card

I made another card today for my son's Best Friend's 21st birthday today! Happy Birthday kid!
Well, he is a kid to me....lol...cant believe he is 21! Wow! My twin sons turn 21 in less than 2 weeks, but they cant go out to celebrate at the bar with Sean tonight...oh well, soon!
I seen this beer mug on-line clip art....so super cute! I just printed it up...added stickles in yellow and white pearls for the froth. I put pop dots behind the beer to give it a 3D look. The paper is just white cardstock and I printed Happy 21st Birthday! Over and over again...pretty easy to make your own paper.
Here is the front view: Its a 6 x 6 Card
Here is the fun inside: I just used my George Cartridge for the bubble beer sayings and also for the balloons.
A little closer:
I also just made the same beers as the front of the card and reversed it so the back is like the front...360 degrees when it pops up! The wire is 24 gauge and I just glued them between two yellow pieces of cardstock. The slider card is just like the recent one I made...you can find it here with the link to make it too!
Closer look of the balloons, beers and wire...

I signed it after the photos and slipped some $$$ for a few BEERS on Me!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Carol W. said...

Super cute card, love the slide out! TFS

KellyCreates said...

oh my GOSH! I thought the outside was awesome...but the inside ROCKS! Wonderful card!!

Lori said...

Fantastic!!! The inside is as awesome as the outside, how fun.