Saturday, April 18, 2020

Sending Hugs

Hi! Hope everyone is staying well. Im sharing today a new card for this week's Color Throwdown #589. I love the color red so this is right up my alley. I wanted to make a clean and simple card because I rarely make those and using the die cuts made this card fast and easy. 


I added some bling and ribbon....


The sentiment is from scrapbook.com....The stamp set Cards for Kindness.


The color inspiration....


Thanks for stopping by and stay well
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Broni said...

Just beautiful, Lisa! Love the sentiment too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Mali G said...

I love the colors of this card. Can you please tell me what cardstock you use for your card base? That red is gorgeous.

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a strikingly beautiful card. Red, grey and black are a perpetual favourite colour palette for me in all areas of my life (wardrobe and paper crafting both very much included), so I instantly swooned up a storm over this stunner!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life