Sunday, March 22, 2020

Until It's Gone!

Good Morning! Im sharing today a card that was inspired by all the TP craziness out there. Let me start off by saying by no means am I being disrespectful to anyone out there. I didn't hoard any TP myself but when I went to look for some... since I was on the last few rolls, it sure was hard to find. Luckily, this morning my hubby and I went early to the local grocery store and there was plenty. So if you live in Maricopa, AZ and need to get some I would happily send you in the right direction. 


I seen this sign for a bathroom on Pinterest and just had to use the sentiment. The tiny TP was made from 1 inch of TP and one sheet. No wasting here. I planned on keeping this card black and white...but then I thought of "smells like roses" hence the red roses. I think this card can be used for someone who is grieving too or just something funny after all this craziness stops. 


A closer view....typed sentiment up on the computer and again by no means I don't mean to disrespect  anyone out there. 


Here are the sketches...used the last one on the right. 


Thank for stopping by today
Hugs and stay well! 
Lisa 

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT and so true!!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This gave me quite the giggle! So funny! And such a lovely card, too. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday, Lisa!

JoAnn said...

I didn't even notice the tiny TP until I read your post. I was looking at the pretty red roses. It is a cute idea. Love your card.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Giggle inducing and absolutely gorgeous at the same time. What a clever, original, and entirely apropos make.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life