Friday, March 6, 2020

Easter Day

Hi Im sharing today a new card for another challenge over at scrapbook.com. It falls under a favorites. I seen a card on pinterest that I knew I just had to lift. I used all Lawn Fawn stamps and die cuts but the card is similar with bunnies, carrots, birds and rainbow. I added some mushrooms in pink.


I used all hybrid inks and I really love that it blended all well together. 


A closer view....
You can see original HERE


Thanks so much for inspiring me to make this card. 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Splendidly adorable card! I seriously love that you inked the inside to match the front. Fantastic idea!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

PS: I've been meaning to mention that we used to interact with each other sometimes on SB.com, back when I went by the user named "Scrapbooking Poetess" there. I've since changed my SB.com user name and (as of Jan. 1st of this year) launched a new paper crafting blog of my own. I don't say that as any kind of hype for my site, just wanted to say and let you know that you are, hands down, one of my all-time favourite paper crafters.