Monday, March 16, 2020

I Carrot 'Bout You

Hello! Today Im sharing with you a new card inspired by the new Spellbinders carrot die cut. I don't have it and I couldn't wait to get one either. So I decided to just make my own template and fussy cut it out. Yes it was a little bit of work but in the end it came out like I hoped it would....


I seen a clipart carrot and made it larger...around 4 inches.... This is a 5 x 5 card. 
Lots of die cuts and the papers are from a summer collection by Graphic 45. 


The sentiments are from Lawn Fawn...heat embossed in white.... 


A closer view....as I looked the carrot is not perfect but I guess real carrots are not either. LOL
Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulously cute, festive and happy (or would that be "hoppy"? :D) Easter greeting. I just adore the use of horizontal striped paper here. It feels fresh and modern, yet instantly classic, at the same time.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life