Saturday, March 7, 2020

Lucky Charm

Hi Happy Saturday! Just sharing a quick post inspired by the mojo monday sketch and this month's inspirational challenge over at scrapbook.com I have had this flower forever it feels like and wanted to use it on this card. I also had these tiny resin green flowers that I wanted to use up too. 


The sentiment was printed on the computer using two different fonts and I changed the lucky to green 


The papers are from doodlebug and I had to use the flourish from CLD. 


The fun sketch and closer view.....


Thanks for looking
Have a great day
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That's gorgeous. You make such beautiful cards Lisa.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Splendidly pretty! The gold bling was the absolutely perfect choice of embellishments here.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life