Friday, March 27, 2020

Mom

Hi, TGIF....well I'm on another 4 day weekend from the hospital. It has been slow in surgery and with only urgent cases going on right now. I hope everyone is staying at home and keeping well. Meanwhile, I made this card for my mother. I love her so much. I decided to use the inspirational colors from this week's Color Throwdown #586. 


Lately, I have been loving to make these 5 x 5 inch cards and going a bit crazy with layers....


A closer view...the pearl pearls are liquid pearls...much faster and tedious...except you have to patient and let it dry a bit....lol 


The awesome colors....



Thanks for stopping by today...
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful collage card reminding me of Victorian era designs! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

Lisa Lynn said...

OMG this is stunning. LOVE the dies and colors. Perfect for your Mom. That bow and the distressing is perfect touches. Stay safe.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Delightfully gorgeous! My mom's absolute favourite colour is purple, so this card instantly made me think of her and how I might like to take the direction of the Mother's Day card I'll be creating for her this year. Thank you for the stunning inspiration.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life