Monday, March 30, 2020

Charmin Bear

Hi! Good Morning! Today, Im sharing with you a cute card inspired by the TP hoarding. I recently made a card with a tiny roll of TP. This card I wanted to make the bear in the woods with a charming TP pack and using little TP stamps from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment on the cloud was printed up on the computer with two different fonts and colors. 


I used a swirly tree and birch tree from Memory Box. Yes that is real TP around the tree and on the bottom. I cut a single piece .5 inch and tore it in pieces. It was the leftover piece fro my prior card. Remember those days when people TP the trees...LOL 


The adorable bear is from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The background is windy background from Lawn Fawn too. 



Hard to see but the Charmin was printed up on the computer and it has a clear plastic on top so it looks like its still in the wrapper...

Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: