Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Mother's Day Wishes

Good Morning! Today I'm sharing with you a card that I made for my mother for this upcoming Mothers Day. She loves reds and pink so I made this pink card using beautiful flowers from Prima. The sentiment is from Verve before it closed down....miss you! Trying to keep busy during this time of social isolation....what are you doing? 


I wanted to make this card shabby chic so I added pearls and some cloth lace. I also distressed the papers and my mother loves cats so I had a tiny die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs. It is hard to see but it has glitter on the cat o give it an extra shine. 


I live these leaves from Creative Expressions. I think this time I made my lines a bit straighter too! LOL


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Keep safe and well!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a majestically gorgeous card! The inclusion of the wee cat is so charming and special. Aww! What a thoughtful addition to this stunning Mother's Day make.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life