Sunday, March 22, 2020

Love This Place

Hello! This morning, I wanted to make something using the beautiful colors from Color Throwdown #585. When I seen these colors earlier this week, all I could picture was the beach. I LOVE the beach, it gives me peace and serenity. We all could use some of that right now.


I originally was planning to make some flowers by bringing out my old Heartfelt Creations stamps...Unfortunately it was a disaster....So I brought out some of my old prima flowers. I think it worked out for the better! LOL


I been inking using hybrid inks from scrapbook.com. I'm so glad I inked the matching color because I inked the background first and then went looking for matching flowers....whew.


A closer view! Thanks for the inspiration....


Have a great day! 
Stay well and home if you can! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That looks wonderful with those colors. Are you having time off of work because surgeries have been cancelled? I do prior auths for surgeries and inpatient stays. I still have to go to work. Because I have so many projects that I want to do....wish that I could stay home, lol.

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is so beautiful, Lisa. It really whisks one off to the tranquillity and joy of being at the beach.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life