Saturday, March 16, 2013

Easter Chocolates

Good Morning everyone! Today, Im sharing with you a card that I made for Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #71 Easter. I was in the mood for chocolate again and the new stamp from Heartfelt Creations, called butterfly and bunny, I was thinking the bunny is the perfect stamp for my theme today. So I wanted to make the card all brown and I had this old brown floral paper that I wanted to use...however, by the time I placed all the elements on top it is a little hard to see? lol So I fussy cut out some of the leaves and placed them on top. I was thinking to make the title of the card Happy Easter, but then it seemed to common so I went with Easter Chocolates instead. 


The shape of the card is Martha Stewart punched at 5 x 12 inches and folded in half. I used the polynesian sails in the center...OMG! Love the intricate details of this diecut! I also used the lace egg 3 times and placed 2 different colored brown cardstock behind them and topped it off with liquid pearls. 


The swirls are victorian romance flourish in chocolate paper and I added prima flowers and pearls to finished the card front. 


Here is the inside using the lace egg again and the MS punch for a personal inside sentiment. 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed my easter chocolate inspiration :)
xoxo
*Update*
I was soooo lucky and honored to be a winner!
Also to be a guest designer...come back soon! 


7 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Gorgeous card!

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card so totally different! loving the colour scheme..
Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn this week..
Hugs
Tamara

Joann said...

Lisa,
I love your card and the colors you used. The only problem I have is now I want Chocolate and it is only 9am. Hmmmm Chocolate and Coffee. Yea that works! Thank you very much for playing along with us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
Hugs*
Joann

Jodi said...

Definately a sweet inspiration!! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Caroline D. said...

This is awesome!!! Love the chocolate colored card for Easter! All your recent creations are just gorgeous and I've enjoyed reading/seeing them this morning. I'm catching up on visiting favorite blogs finally... sorry to be awol for a while but you know how crazy life can get and I'm trying to stay active more instead of glued to my computer. LOL

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is stunning - inside and out! Love all the sweet details and now I want to go and get a chocolate bunny! Yum!

Jill Norwood said...

Congratulations on your win! Very much deserved!