Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter *Easel Card*

Good Morning and Happy Easter Weekend! This week has been super busy at work and I was trying to work on this week's Mojo Monday #286 sketch. Im in the spring mood and with easter right around the corner...I wanted to make another bunny card with eggs. I looked around my scraproom to see what I had and then I remembered these foam pieces that I bought years ago from Michael's. It came in a big foam box so I have lots of them left. I thought why not use some more up? I added little flowers to the top of the foam using my "punch bunch" and then added liquid pearls in the centers. 


So this is my First Easel card. I have always liked the way they looked but never gave it a whirl....I cant believe how really easy they are to make? This card is a 5 x 5 card. I also used lots of punches for the grass, lace and fence. The diecut sentiment was made on the computer using 2 fonts and the background tree is from "memory box" called "swirly tree".


I basically did the inside like the front to match and I used a bigger "labels twenty" for writing inside too. Don't forget to use some foam underneath for the card to stand up. 


Here is a closer view of the foam pieces, simple and yet adorable. All the patterned paper is from Martha Stewart. 


Here is the choices of sketches for this week Mojo Monday...the ideas are endless.


Thanks for stopping by....
Have a great day and Happy Easter! 
xoxo

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooo cute, so glad you played Mojo Monday! Stop by my blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning some great Glitz products, go here
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/03/glitz-blog-hop.html

enjoy *~*