Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Well, I sure hope everyone is having a nice Easter with family and friends. I usually cook dinner early so we can nibble all day...except this year my daughter isnt coming over till later and my other daughter has to work. :( So I decided to make dinner later....also because silly me put myself on call at work till 6pm...duh??? I didnt even realize it was Easter....Oh well, so far I have been lucky and not called into work...one more hour left...lol In the meantime, since I didnt want to start dinner and get called in...I decided to make one more Easter card for the year. I think I will give it to my daughter who cant be with us tonight...
You know I really didnt have any ideas on what I wanted to make today...i just kind of threw all this pieces together and I used some super old patterned paper that I totally forgot about....you know what I mean? lol


It is a 5 x 5 inch card and I used lots of diecuts throughout. The bunny is a coloring book image that I found online and attempted to color it with copics...guess it will have to do...


I added pearls around the image and liquid pearls on the egg and around the sentiment. The flowers are part of my old stash and I just added rhinestone brads in the centers. I did use liquid applique for the bunny tail....I just love that stuff!


Well, have a great rest of the day....Happy Easter!! 
xoxo

No comments: