Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Heartfelt Wednesday's "Hi"

Welcome back to another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!
This past weekend, I went to the Mesa, AZ Card Convention and met up with Emma Lou again. She is adorable, sweet and cute as a button! Hugs!! I wasn't sure if I was supposed to help out at the show and well late the night before I called one of the regular show guys and he called me back to say "yes" It was a nice day once again...I'm so blessed and honored to work with such an amazing company. I never want it to end.... :) So I made this card for this week's project. I just love greens and with the new "sunny day" collection all the work is done for you...just add cardstock. Gotta love that! 


The sentiment was printed once again from my computer, just a simple "Hi" is a nice card to get once in a while. The little flowers are "posy patch" and matching diecut from HC. The milk can image is part of the "sunny day" paper collection and it is perfect for me because I'm not very good at coloring...so no need to stress out if you cant color either....just use the images like me!


I wanted to add one of favorite swirls called "bella rose" the stamp and the the diecut are always so beautiful to use of cards and on scrapbook pages. This card is mostly green with touches of yellow and gold. I just bought the gold liquid pearls yesterday....I cant believe I didnt have it? lol


Have a great day and be sure to stop by HC Blog for more beautiful projects and maybe a sneak peek at the NEW collection coming next week!
xoxo

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Nothing like an old milk can to bring back memories. Your colored to perfection and I love the swirls and leaves around it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the scroll use! Beautiful card~

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very pretty - love all the green!

Marisa Job said...

Such a pretty card!!

Judi said...

Love love love this card, Lisa. I was so busy at the booth I did not even see you leave. Hope we can do coffee before the end of April.