Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day! I tend to use green quite a bit for many cards and layouts so I thought why not make a card today using that color once again! I used my scrap papers and cardsock. The beautiful dark green shamrock is a diecut by Cheery Lynn Designs called "2 of hearts". I also used some foam stickers (glittery) that I have had for years.... The sentiment is part of a 3 small stamp set that I bought in the dollar section at Joann's. 


The distressed leaves are from Heartfelt Creations...but they are retired now....sorry. I had some swirl felt that I just thought I would use up too...found that at the dollar store...you just never know what you will find there....


I tried to layer 3 pieces of ribbon together and added a green pearl in the center....also on the bottom right hand corner. The card is a 5 x 6 inch card and I used the same punch that I used recently on the Easter Chocolate card....I really love the shape. 


Well, gotta go, off to celebrate St Patty's Day! Be safe and have fun!
xoxo

No comments: