Saturday, May 1, 2021

Be Mine

Hi! Happy INSD International Scrapbook Day! It is late in the day here in AZ but I was working on this layout all day long. It is my daughter and her fiancé at the time they were going on a quick trip to CA. I printed up this picture years ago...and finally back to scrapping again after 5 years. 

I made the bee hive with an oval and cut in half and made strips...inked up the edges and glued it down to the other side....The bees were online images and I colored the yellow with a copic marker. I LOVE the Olivers die cuts because it is so easy to make your own titles...oh and never run out of A, E , I, O or U...


Used Prima and 49 market flowers..You can also see the tiny dandelions I made tiny sunflowers with yellow copic and a black dot in the center.


The swirls from off the bees are from Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses


I had to use some cute buttons from my stash and ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Oh my stars, what a bee-utiful LO! So cute, darling, and fabulously fun. Love all the wee bees and the great black, white, and yellow colour palette.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life