Monday, May 17, 2021

Chicago... Lawn Fawnatics #101 Travel Destination/Favorite Place

Hi! Hope you are having a great day! 
 I was working on this card most of the day! I wanted to add more items but ran out of room...LOL It is one of my favorite places to go every summer "CHICAGO". We used to live there about 25 years ago...And we still have lots of family over there....This card was inspired by this week's Lawn Fawnatics #101Travel Destination/Favorite Place. Everything you see here is from Lawn Fawn. I think I used around 21 stamps and die cuts. Whoa! 


So, the sign Chicago was inspired by the State Street Theatre. The hospital is downtown Northwestern right across the street is the famous Gino's East Pizza...YUM. The cows are all over the city in different colors and styles. The bean (cloud gate) is in Millennium Park....smaller version here....LOL 


Famous hot dogs, Chicago police and Blues Brothers was filmed downtown, Chicago Cubs symbol was a bit challenging. I used Bubbles Of Joy for the circle, Olivers "C" trimmed a bit and Riley's letters in red for "ubs". It reminds me of my father....who has been gone for many years....still miss him very much. Love Lake Michigan waterfront, Tall buildings and Brownstones, Lake Shore Drive and stars for the 4th of July. The best time of the year to go, at least for me. The lion represents the statue outside Art Institute of Chicago. I know it is green but I wanted the lion to match with the hot dog bun and pizza crust. I have great memories with my mother there. Can't wait till this July! 


Here is the inspiration for one of my favorite places to go visit!  


Lawn Fawn Used:

Lawn Fawn - Stamp Shammy 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Oliver's Stitched ABCs 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Bubbles of Joy 
Lawn Fawn - Dies - Bubbles of Joy 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Critters on the Farm 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Critters on the Farm 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - How You Bean 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - How You Bean 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Pizza My Heart 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Pizza My Heart 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Wild for You 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Wild for You 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Let's BBQ! 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Let's BBQ 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Ocean Wave Borders 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Road Border 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Small Slimline with Lift the Flaps 
Lawn Fawn - Christmas - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Winter Village 
Lawn Fawn - Christmas - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Winter Village 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Rileys ABCs 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Village Heroes 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Village Heroes 
Lawn Fawn - Premium Dye Ink Pad - Jet Black 
Lawn Fawn - Premium Dye Ink Reinker - Jet Black 
Lawn Fawn - Stencil - Cloudy 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love this. Great job!

Gab said...

This is just brilliant!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Seriously and completely fantastic! This is so creative and fun!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life